Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yay! Eliza is Here!

So it's been forever hasn't it? This is gonna be a quick go through because I don't have the time to go over the last three months in detail. This was me in February days before the little one was set to come.
Me inbetween pushes. i checked into the hospital at 11:30 a.m., didn't see my doctor until 1:00 p.m. I had no regular contractions but was 5 cm. dialated. They started me on antibiotics at 2:00 and pitocin at 5:00 then was dialated to 7cm. at 7:30. The contractions were getting really bad so i got my epidural at 8:00. I was 8 cm at 8:45 and they broke my water. at 9:37 p.m on february 17th after 15 minutes of pushing
Eliza Joris Hoy
was born. Joris is like Doris but with a J (obviously). Joris was my maternal grandmother's name with whom Eliza shares a birthday.


This is the first ever picture of Eliza.
She weighed in at 7lbs. 11oz. and was 191/2 inches.


The first picture of me and Eliza.



The first picture of Eliza and her daddy.
Shane held her the first night so I could get some much needed sleep.




Eliza on her blessing day in our antique blessing gown thet Olivia also wore.




Eliza on Easter






Olivia on Easter.








Olivia at the San Diego Temple the day her uncle Jeremy and aunt Melisssa were married.








Dancing with her daddy at the reception.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats. Her name is beautiful and so is she!

enricofam said...

oh I could just die!!! we are finally blogging buddies!!! your girls are so beautiful!! love you girl!

Unknown said...

Now you have two beautiful girls:) Eliza is beautiful.

Nicole said...

cute cute girls!! Congrats on another little one!

Krista said...

wow! congrats. i saw your profile pic w/ a new lil babe on Jenn Armstrong's facebook and asked if you had another.
I too am having a girl in a few weeks with the name Eliza picked out. i like your taste in names!