Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tabitha




So I made my own hospital gown. I figured that I'd be in it for a while and I might as well look and feel as cute as possible for someone having a baby. And it worked!!! I think everyone of my nurses,  my doctors, my anesthesiologist and even the people I passed in the hall said they loved it and wanted one.
 Shane said I should sell them.
 NO WAY!!!
Once I start doing it for money it wont be fun any more, and then what will I do for fun?
Run?... uh uh.

Right after little one was all clean and warm.
( I didnt want to put the first picture because I think that only the mother who bore the
 child thinks they're cute when they are screaming and slimy.)


Daddy holding his third girl for the first time.

My little Ninoshka about 1 week old.


The labor and delivery was a breeze. Super easy and relativly pain free (love me my epidurals). I think I was in labor a little less than 4 hours and pushed 3 times. Thats the way I like it,
She was taken to the NICU about 6 hours after she was born for some breathing distress and was there for two days.  She is home with us now and happy and healthy and has been smiling  a bit for the past two weeks.

I'm adjusting slowly to being a mother of three and having a house to clean and food to prepare.
Shane has been a dream husband and such a help around the house, in the kitchen and with the girls.
I couldnt be more blessed!


1 comment:

Stacie S-H said...

thats awesome! so cool you made your own hospital gown. very genius. love the pix and that shane is being such an awesome husband!